Homerton Weekly Bulletin 24th November 2017
Just a few things for the coming week.
• Tamsin, our lovely TA in East Red is leaving us to go on maternity leave on the 6th December. We will all really miss her and hope she will be returning to us in the next academic year.
• If you are able to please can you donate an Xmas raffle prize to the red box in the entrance– the raffle will be drawn on the 6th December and tickets will be £1.00 a strip, for sale on that day only.
• You will have received an invitation for the Xmas Story trail which takes place on
6th December at drop off time. Please do come along and join your child for this magical event.
• Last week it was plastic bottles, this week it is wood. We need off cuts of wood for our class woodwork tables – any donations would be very welcome. Thank you for sending in the plastic bottles much appreciated.
• Many thanks to our parent governors who organised the social event this week.
• The Guardian newspaper is doing a follow up piece on last year’s ‘Save Nursery Schools’ campaign so you may see something in the paper in the coming weeks about that with Homerton featuring again.
• We must apologise as we have had a system problem sending out invoices by email and many of you have not received your November invoices. Please let Sue in the office know if this is the case. The December invoices will be paper copies and we will sort out the problem as soon as possible.
Have a lovely weekend everyone.
Best wishes from all at Homerton