Latest Ofsted Report
Homerton Early Years Centre received Outstanding in its May 2016 Ofsted report.
Some comments from the report:
- Outstanding quality of education
- Commitment to every individual child in the school is unquestionable
- A wealth of appropriate activities for children to choose for themselves
- The outdoor areas are very well developed
- Parents say staff go ‘above and beyond’
- Safety and well-being of children is highest priority at Homerton
- Staff focus very well on developing children’s communication, social and emotional skills.