- Thank you to everyone who came to the Parents evening and talk on play last week. It was lovely to see so many parents. The talk will be repeated for Nest parents and anyone who was not able to attend this time, in the Spring Term.
- Parents social event is coming up on Wednesday 22nd November at 7.45 at Queen Edith’s Pub – do go along if you are able to as it will be a chance to meet other parents and make some new friends.
- Please see attached information on applying for Reception places which needs to be done in the next few weeks – dates on the attachment.
- Please remember to keep a little time free at drop off on the 6th December to accompany your child around the garden on our magical Christmas Story trail. The trail usually takes about 30 minutes in total…more information will be sent on this shortly.
- Please can you collect any small clear plastic drink bottles with lids – size 500ml or less – for East and South Room who are planning a fun activity with them.
- As part of celebrating the many languages and cultures in the Centre we have a language and culture display board in the corridor outside Rainbow Room. Polish is this half term’s language so do take your child along to have a look and learn how to count to ten in Polish!
Please do come and see me if there is anything you would like to discuss.
Alex and all at Homerton