- We hope you all had a lovely half-term break. The children who were here for holiday club seemed to have a lot of fun.
- Thank you very much for doing our Autumn Sponsor sheet which is now being shared in classes and raised over £100!
- We also had some beautiful designs for cards and mugs back so they will be sent off so that you get these back ready for Christmas. Again this is a great fundraiser for us so thank you for ordering these.
- School has been busy this week and everyone seems to have returned to classes very happily. We had a fireworks display on Wednesday which your children may have talked about. They sat beautifully throughout it and there were lots of sounds of delight as the fireworks crackled into life. We talked about safety with the children so hopefully they will be well prepared for any fireworks events over the next few days.
- A reminder that Parents Evening is on Wednesday 8th November at 7.30pm. This is a chance to hear a talk on ‘Play’, followed by an informal chat with class staff. Due to limited space in the Rainbow Room we have decided that this will now be just for Nursery parents and we will have a similar event for Nest parents next term. If anyone has anything they wish to discuss with class staff at another time then please speak to class teachers and arrange an appointment.
- A social evening event to meet other parents has been arranged for Wednesday 22nd November at 7.45pm at Queen Edith’s Pub on Wulfstan Way. The parent governors are organising this and there will be lots of friendly faces there so please do go along to meet others.
Have a good weekend and do come and see me if you want to discuss anything at all.