We have had a busy week here at Homerton with all the Nursery classes going on coaches to Wandlebury. The trips were a great success and enjoyed by all. A big thank you to all the parent helpers who came on the trip.
Events to look forward to are as follows:-
• Butterfly eggs arrive on Monday and will be in each room for children to watch how they change over time!
• We have had a number of reception class teachers visiting to see the children who will be going to their schools in September.
• Children going to Morley will also be visiting Morley Early Years Base on the dates shown below. If your child is going to Morley, please meet Homerton class staff at 9.30am outside the Early Years at Morley. Pick up time is at 11.00am, unless your child is coming back to Homerton for lunch, in which case our staff will walk them back here. If your child is not going to Morley then please come to Homerton as usual.
Morley class visits…
• West Room – Monday 2nd July
• East Room – Wednesday 4th July
• South Room – Thursday 5th July
• Wednesday 4th July is our Teddy Bears picnic for parents and children in the park next door, it is for children who are collected at 11.45 or dropped off at 12.45. Those children who stay for lunch on a Wednesday will be having their picnic with the usual lunch staff in our Homerton Garden.
• We have a number of Work Experience students with us in the coming weeks in various classes, so do introduce yourselves to them.
Wishing you all a happy and sunny weekend.
Alex and all the Homerton staff.
Homerton Early Years Centre