This term already seems to be whizzing past. Children in the Centre are all having a lot of fun enjoying ‘Once upon a time’ stories …Everywhere I go there are gingerbread men being made or porridge oats being cooked! Do ask your children about these stories as they seem to be very knowledgeable about them and are enjoying retelling them.
Just a few reminders for the coming weeks.
• Parents’ evenings for Nursery children who started in the Autumn Term, are coming up at the end of January, or beginning of February. Please check your child’s classroom door to sign up for a 10 minute appointment with your class staff.
• Friday 9th February is a training day for staff so the Centre is closed.
• Half term is from Monday 12th-Friday 16thFebruary inclusive. Holiday club will be running over half term so please book your place by Friday 26th January…it is already filling up fast!
• Invoices for January have been emailed – please could you pay these. If you were expecting an invoice, but haven’t received one, then please can you speak to the office staff.
• We have emailed all the parents who we think are likely to want a Nursery place with us in September 2018. Please can you respond to the survey sent as soon as possible so we can start planning for next year. We would like to get offer letters out to you soon after half term. If you are hoping your child will stay with us in the Nursery next year, but have not received the email survey, then please let the office know.
• West Room are running a savoury and cake sale on Wednesday 21st February. The funds from East Room’s sale are being used to buy magnetic resources for the children and outdoor balance scales for the garden….so thank you to everyone who baked and bought cakes last term.
Please come and see me if you would like to discuss anything at all.
With Best wishes