Here are the highlights for the coming week…
• CENTRE IS CLOSED ON MONDAY 7TH MAY AS IT IS BANK HOLIDAY.
• WEDNESDAY 9TH MAY – CAKE STALL run by South Room. Please can you make and buy cakes to raise funds for outdoor equipment and allotment planting projects.
• WEDNESDAY 9TH MAY is also REALLY WHEELIE TRAIL. This is a really fun sponsored event run by our parent governors for the Nursery children ONLY. Please bring a named bike, trike, scooter or whatever your child wishes to ride, or push, around the garden that day. If possible could you also bring a helmet for your child’s safety. The money raised is going towards buying some new wheeled toys or replacing parts on our current bikes and trikes.
• WEDNESDAY 16TH MAY is the BEAR HUNT day …an opportunity for every family to enjoy bringing the story to life in the Homerton Garden together at drop off time.
• Holiday club is fast approaching over the Half Term …so please book in if you would like a space.
• Thank you to all the families and staff who helped to make the International Day such a lovely event last Saturday. We raised over £125.00 for Clic Sargent the children’s cancer charity and enjoyed some delicious food from around the world.
• Many parents also attended our writing workshops this week run by Felicity Higginson. If you have any questions arising from the workshop, please go and see her in East Room.
Wishing you all a very happy Bank holiday weekend.
Alex and all the Homerton staff.
Homerton Early Years Centre