Here are the highlights for the coming week…
- WEDNESDAY 16TH MAY is the BEAR HUNT DAY – An opportunity for parents and children to enjoy acting the Bear Hunt story (which the children now know very well!), together in the garden when you drop off…please do make time to come along for this magical event.
- PHOTOS – orders for photos need to be back with the Office by the end of Wednesday 16th May. It is still possible to order on-line beyond this date.
- REALLY WHEELIE TRAIL – A big thank you to all the parents and governors who helped make this such a fun event. We have already raised over £400.00. If you have any more sponsor money please give it to the office ASAP. The funds raised will be used to repair, or replace, some of wheeled toys.
- CAKE STALL – A big thank you also to Tracey’s sister, Sharon, for running this, as well as to all the bakers and buyers. It raised £100.00 which is also fantastic.
- REMINDER – the whole Centre is closed on Friday 25 May for staff training. We are closed the following week Monday 28 May to Friday 1 June for half term.
- There are a few spaces in holiday club which is running from Tuesday 29 May to Friday 1 June – please ask at the office if you would like your child to attend.
Wishing you all a happy and sunny weekend.
Alex and all the Homerton staff.
Homerton Early Years Centre